CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

If you could live for a year at a different time in history, what time would you choose?

From the One-Minuet Writer

Definitely, 1950s! This one's easy for me because I've always loved the fifties: the music, the cars, the saddle shoes and poodle skirts. I love it all. I think it was also a time before things really started to change for the worse in our country. With all of our amenities and affluence I thin we've gotten worse at treating each other with respect and concern. You know the things you see in the old movies. A time when people were courteous to each other for no reason at all just because they respected each other as human beings. I'm not saying things were perfect just better in that regard.

0 comments: