CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

101 Ways to Pray & Praise...Part 2

6. I love to sing old hymns. My children and I belt them out when we're doing chores and the like. Hymns are full of wonderful praise!

7. I love to use the ABCs. One thing I'm glad God gave me for each letter. This can also be a great mental exercise, trying to think of different things each time I go through the alphabet.

8. Write a psalm to God and then pray it back to God.

9. Use an address book to keep track of the people and situations you are praying for. Everyday pray through a couple of letters.

10. Pray T.H.U.M.B. I got this one from Pray! mag. it stands for: T is for Tribal people and animists; H for Hindus; U is for the unreached, unreligious, and unconvinced; M for Muslims; and B for Buddhists.

0 comments: