CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Never Done This Before

This is an official first for me! I'm not so sure how you're supposed to do these things......are there some special rules that I need to follow? Some kind of "blog etiquette"? I suppose I've always considered myself too low tech for this kind of thing. You know, just happy enough to be able to type a letter and then print it. Yep! Shocking I know. There's someone still out there who doesn't know how to use high tech gadgets, and they're under 30!!! You'd think they would teach these kinds of things in school......"and now class it's time for Blogging 101." This is okay with me though. I will learn by what ever means possible: trial and error most likely! And hopefully it won't all be meaningless drivel. Thanks.

0 comments: