CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

A Shower Of Babies....

So, when all your friends are having babies doesn't it make you feel like having one too??? Yep I miss the sweetness of a new born; it just doesn't last long enough. That soft, downy hair and silky cheeks. Before they go and get a mind of their own and start telling you "NO". I guess the only thing I don't really miss is the looooong, late nights! But I guess I will just have to get my baby fix from all my friends who are soon to be new mommies again or for the first time. Isn't it funny how so many people you know get pregnant all at the same time? I just was thinking how interesting it is. When I was pregnant with my son, both my sisters-in-law were pregnant! And we were all due withing a six week time frame of each other! Now let's see, I have 4 friends who are all due this spring and another due in August! I think it's great! I just love babies!

0 comments: